*Northeast Representatives must live in one of the following counties: Baxter, Clay, Cleburne, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Fulton, Greene, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, Sharp, St. Francis, Stone, White, Woodruff*
Responsibilities of Northeast Arkansas Representatives:
- Is a member of the board and attends all quarterly and annual board meetings (typically held in Little Rock).
- Is a member of the conference planning committee and a committee of their choice.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about board and committee matters.
- Is an active participant in the board and committee’s annual evaluation, planning efforts, and fundraising efforts.